Nationwide — HBCUConnect.com, in partnership with popular online retailer Amazon, is offering Black professionals in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area, the opportunity to meet with representatives from Amazon to learn more about career opportunities, network with their peers. Conversations between attendees and Amazon leadership could lead to interviews, a local site tour and rewarding, high paying career opportunities!
Amazon is looking for African Americans with experience in the following areas to register for the event:
* Operations Managers (Fulfilment Center Leadership Positions)
* Graduating MBA Students (or recent MBA grads) for Amazon’s Management Training Program
* Human Resources Managers and Business Partners
* Financial Analysts
Travel and hotel accommodations will be provided for candidates with strong management experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution center type of environment.
* WHEN: Thursday, May 25th, from 4pm to 8pm
* WHERE: Baltimore, Maryland Inner Harbor – Venue Information to Follow with Confirmed Invitation
* REGISTER ONLINE: www.hbcuconnect.com/resumes/?cid=42&src=bn
The CEO and founder of HBCUConnect.com, Will Moss, will also be attending the event with Amazon’s recruitment team and hiring managers. “We expect to see some really high caliber professionals in attendance that will be looking to land interviews with Amazon leadership, as well as learn more about what life at Amazon is like for an African American employee” said Will Moss, CEO of HBCUConnect.com. “What is really exciting about this particular event is that it is our first such event with Amazon, and the breadth of opportunities they have available is excellent!”
Those interested in attending should register immediately as there is limited space on the guest list which is already about halfway full. Once attendance is confirmed, the exact location of the event will be shared as well as details on parking and an agenda for the evening.