Larissa C Dubose, CSW is a market-savvy Sales Manager with over 7 years of experience in the Wine & Spirits Industry.
Over this time, Larissa has held several roles; from On-Premise Sales Representative, Patrón Portfolio Manager with Maryland wine & spirits distributor Reliable Churchill, to managing the wine distribution and sales as the Southeast Regional Manager of Napa Valley based winery,The Hess Collection. Throughout her training, Larissa has earned her Certified Specialist of Wine Certification from the Society of Wine Educators, and WSET Level II from the Wine& Spirit Education Trust. She also recently completed the Introductory Sommelier Course through the Court of Master Sommeliers. She is currently the Georgia On-Premise Manager for JUSTIN & Landmark Wineries – managing the sales and distribution goals for the state.
Larissa’s passion for wine was ignited during her first visit to Napa Valley & Sonoma County in 2012.
“After my trip to Napa Valley, I was committed to expanding my knowledge and appreciation of wine. Wine is truly my personal passport! It allows me to explore authentic expressions of a specific region almost anywhere in the world (within 30-50 degrees Latitude in the Northern & Southern hemispheres). Now I’m ready to share my knowledge and passion with others. Join me as we unlock the mystique of wine history and culture! Cheers!” –Larissa D., Your Wine Educator
Awards & Certifications:
- Wine & Spirit Education Trust Level 2
- Certified Specialist of Wine Certification, Society of Wine Educators
Scope of Services:
- Interactive Wine Tastings
- Lifestyle Workshop and Panel
- Wine Etiquette and Knowledge
- Interviews and Podcasts Features
Areas of Expertise:
- Wine is Your Passport: With this belief at the forefront of many of The Lotus and The Vines’ signature wine tasting, the TLTV Experience, Larissa’s extensive wine knowledge allows her to take guests around the world without leaving their seats. She confidently identifies particular varietals, their origins, and what sets them apart.
- Wine as a Lifestyle: Larissa skillfully works to fuse wine’s splendor and mystique with the world around each person she teaches – from new wine lovers to seasoned afficanidos. She makes wine relatable by providing real-life applications and ways to capitalize on the social power of wine.
To host Larissa and learn more, contact: